6 thoughts on “European Language Portfolios of Dentist Erdem AZİM”

  1. Could you please provide more information or specify what you would like to know about the European Language Portfolios of Dentist Erdem Azim?

    1. Health Tourism Authorization Certificate
      Within the scope of the Regulation on International Health Tourism and Tourist Health published in the Official Gazette on 13.07.2017, International Health Tourism Authority It has been stated that it is necessary to have a certificate, and a period of 1 year is given for the adaptation and adaptation process within this scope, and since 13.07.2018, private health institutions (hospitals, medical centers, polyclinics, doctors with private practice) and health institutions with A group agency certificate. It has been made compulsory for tourism intermediary institutions to obtain a “health tourism authorization certificate” and it has been decided that health institutions and intermediary companies that do not have an authorization certificate cannot do health tourism.

      According to the REGULATION ON INTERNATIONAL HEALTH TOURISM AND TOURIST HEALTH published in the Official Gazette; In the international health tourism unit, at least 2 personnel, including the responsible person, who speak a foreign language should be employed. One of the foreign language must be English.

      For foreign language proficiency, it is necessary to have at least one of the following documents.

      a) To have obtained at least sixty-five points out of one hundred in the English language or the language of the international health tourist to be served, in the exam made or made by the Council of Higher Education, or in the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam conducted by the Measurement, Selection and Placement Center Presidency, or equivalent to this score by OSYM. To have an internationally recognized document.

      b) To have a document showing the B2 language level in the European Language Portfolio in English or in the language of the international health tourist to be served.

      In Turkey, only American Culture and Foreign Language Courses provide education and certificate accredited and registered by the European Language Portfolio.

  2. Some really nice and useful info on this internet site, besides I believe the pattern has got great features.

  3. obviously like your website however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I will certainly come back again.

  4. Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.